European Natural Health
Wool Mattress Pad
All Natural Mattress Pad with Copper
- Made of a copper in lay, cotton, and Himalayan wool.
- This naturally made mattress pad is warm and comfortable. An essential part of the bedding system that the entire family can enjoy.
- For those with rheumatism, arthritis or back pain will feel more well rested.
- It is cool in the summer and warm in the winter. You can enjoy the benefits of using this mattress pad in tropical climates and in colder climates which allows for use all year long.
- The natural properties of wool eliminate the presence of any odors. Therefore, simply air drying the mattress pad will clean it. German doctor, Dr. Alfred Bierach, has given this product the Bio-Mattress PAD CERTIFICATION and recommended it to all citizens of Germany because of their humid climate.
Use with heating products Any electric heating product will cause the loss of moisture from our bodies both externally and internally. It causes us to become thirsty, may cause headaches, and makes us feel heavy rather than well-rested. Externally, it gives us dry skin which in turn promotes wrinkling of the skin. Long-term use greatly contributes to the alarming increase of blood and skin cancers in young children. Using a warm bedding and sleeping naturally is key to protecting our health.
Effectiveness of copper There are three natural resources that can eliminate the harmful electromagnetic (EM) waves: gold, silver, and copper. The copper and wool combination reduces the harmful effects of the EM rays emitted from the earth throughout the night. Tests performed by the Federal Products Research Center have proven the health benefits of using the all-natural mattress pad.
Benefits of wool Himalayan goats live on high plateaus at altitudes up to 5,000 meters. In order to survive the extreme environment, where it can fall to -35 C, these goats have evolved a type of hair that protects against the cold like no other. The all-natural mattress pad allows for those with rheumatism, arthritis, and back pain to experience a more refreshing sleep due to its ability to absorb moisture that exceeds 33% of its own weight. Simply air drying the mattress pad will clean the mattress pad.